Sunday, 1 July 2012

'You Box'

Okay, so about 6 months back I discovered the site LatestInBeauty, which allowed you to subscribe to  boxes (not monthly, but every so often), that were 'themed'. The thing that actually convinced me to order these boxes was the fact that you could see exactly what you were ordering. Yes, I know this takes away the element of "surprise" you get with such boxes like JolieBox and GlossyBox, but I dunno, I kinda prefer knowing what  I'm going to get in my box, and the fact that it's themed totally ticks all the boxes.

Anyways, this box was a more "you" kinda themed box, which had products which helped with rejuvenation, clear skin etc, basically the concept was more "cleared you, a new you" kinda thing. Which I would've thought would've been brought out in January. But that was more a detox box..


I'm not going to go into full detail  doing a review, because I'm still waiting on my JolieBox to arrive(!) so a review will be done for that, but take a look at the piccies below. It's relatively inexpensive, alot cheaper than monthly beauty boxes dolls. 









No comments:

Post a Comment